We are able to offer a limited number of internships and supervised experience places at the Animal Behaviour Clinic. Please note that places are extremely limited and subject to strict confidentiality conditions. The costs below are correct at the time of posting but are liable to change, we will notify you of any change before confirming any request.
• Veterinary students on an elective – no charge.
• Qualified vets/ nurses – £100 per week (invoiced in advance of attendance) 1 day options are available please contact us for details.
• Current University of Lincoln CAB MSc students (until thesis completed) – no charge.
• University of Lincoln Undergraduate students studying behaviour related courses (until thesis completed)- no charge.
• University of Lincoln Undergraduate students not studying behaviour related courses (until thesis completed)- no charge, pending successful application and interview.
• Students less than 18 years old – we are sorry but for reasons relating to client confidentiality we are unable to offer placements
The above Internships and supervised experience placements are available for a maximum period of 4 weeks.
All observation places within the University of Lincoln Animal Behaviour Clinic are subject to availability of staff. We will take reasonable steps to accommodate veterinary students on elective placements according to their schedule.
University of Lincoln
The clinic is run by a team of highly qualified and dedicated individuals to ensure that you and your pet receive the most up to date and appropriate behaviour advice possible.